- At Zebra Robotics, we are parents too. Our policies reflect that.
- Each class will be conducted for one to one and half hour depending on the program.
- A session will need 4 or 8 students minimum, if not entire session will be canceled and fee refunded.
- Students will be working in a group of two (2), which helps with team building skills.
- Due to the nature of the robotics program, make up classes are not possible. Students are always welcome to catch up in subsequent classes.
- Full fee must be paid before the beginning of the program.
- No commitment is necessary, but discounts may be offered for 3 or 6 months lumpsum payment.
- For monthly payment programs, we need a deposit of one month fee. If dropping out of program, we need one month notice and the deposit will be applied towards last month's fee
Center and Classroom Policy
- Students can be dropped off 10 minutes before the class start and need to be picked up within 10 minutes after the class.
- Classes will be conducted in a closed room.
- Students may showcase their work to parents at the end of each class.
- No consumption of food or drinks is allowed near the computers or other electronic equipment.
- Peanuts, peanut butter, nuts or peanut based foods are not allowed at the center
- Students must be on their best behavior all the time. If a child disrupts the class, we will notify the parent or guardian. Continued bad behaviour may result in expulsion without refund.
- Students should never use foul language, browse inappropriate websites, bully students, or damage property.Doing so will result in explusion.
- If registration is canceled 3 weeks before start date of the program, full fee minus $50(administration fee) will be refunded.
- If registration is canceled with in 3 weeks of start date of the program, 50% of the fee will be refunded.
- No refunds will be issued after start of the program.