- At Zebra Robotics, we are parents too. Our policies reflect that.
- Each regular class will be conducted for one to one and half hour depending on the program.
- Camps will be conducted at time specified on registration page. Please pick up kids promptly as our teachers may need to pick up their kids as well
- Students will be working in a group of two (2) or individually.
- Missing classes can make it difficult to relearn concepts. Classroom discussions cannot be replicated.
- Full fee must be paid before the beginning of the program.
- Fee will not be prorated or credited if student misses class(es).
- Post-dated cheques and pre-autorized credit card payments ensure timely payment
- Monthly programs may have late fee beyond first week of a month
- No commitment is necessary, but discounts may be offered for full course payment.
- For monthly payment programs, we need a deposit of one month fee. If dropping out of program, we need one month notice and the deposit will be applied towards last month's fee
Center and Classroom Policy
- Students can be dropped off 10 minutes before the class start and need to be picked up within 10 minutes after the class.
- Classes will be conducted in a closed room.
- Students may showcase their work to parents at the end of each class.
- No consumption of food or drinks is allowed near the computers or other electronic equipment.
- Peanuts, peanut butter, nuts or nut based foods are not allowed at the center
- Students must be on their best behavior all the time. If a child disrupts the class, we will notify the parent or guardian. Continued bad behaviour may result in expulsion without refund.
- Students should never use foul language, browse inappropriate websites, bully students, or damage property. Doing so will result in explusion.
- Zebra Robotics reserves the right to terminate relationship with its customer without refund if a customer exhibits aggressive behavour towards any of its staff or other students.
- If registration is canceled 3 weeks before start date of the program, full fee minus $50(administration fee) will be refunded.
- If registration is canceled with in 3 weeks of start date of the program, 50% of the fee will be refunded.
- No refunds will be issued after start of the program.
- For weather related closures or delays, please check our twitter or facebook page. Calls us to confirm if not sure.